Ducky DO'S & DON'TS

Connie, do any of them quack?
One does. Only one. The smallest one.
The furthest way from me in this pic.
DSC00017.JPG

The ring leader. Where it goes, the rest are following. They have access to acre of property but only go where the leader takes them.
DSC00019.JPG

Way too hard to get a perfect photo. They don't trust me yet.
DSC00007 copy.jpg

While I was snapping pix, a couple Kite Hawks swooped in pretty close.. Scared the you know what out of all the birds/chickens/ducks..
Happened so fast it was hard to get pix.
DSC00024 copy.jpg

Ducky's ran into their house.
DSC00001.JPG
DSC00003.JPG
A big black bird was squawking chasing them off.
Pretty eventful. Better suited for a video camera. I felt like Jimmy Olsen for about 5 minutes..
Then it was back to normal.. bath time..
DSC00014.JPG

One does. Only one. The smallest one.
The furthest way from me in this pic.View attachment 1371100
The ring leader. Where it goes, the rest are following. They have access to acre of property but only go where the leader takes them.
View attachment 1371105
Way too hard to get a perfect photo. They don't trust me yet.
View attachment 1371107
While I was snapping pix, a couple Kite Hawks swooped in pretty close.. Scared the you know what out of all the birds/chickens/ducks..
Happened so fast it was hard to get pix.View attachment 1371110
Ducky's ran into their house.View attachment 1371111 View attachment 1371113A big black bird was squawking chasing them off.
Pretty eventful. Better suited for a video camera. I felt like Jimmy Olsen for about 5 minutes..
Then it was back to normal.. bath time..View attachment 1371119
Awe. Do you think they hid due to the squawking of the other birds or did they see it first.
Scary to think about, but pretty cute to see them do that.

Do you think they hid due to the squawking of the other birds or did they see it first.
:idunnoI had one eye closed taking pix. They bolted and my eyes scrambled to see what spooked everyone. I forgot to add a couple pics to the story earlier. Chomper our anti predator dog was sleeping 30 feet away. He was up all night barking at the trash cans by the road on trash night. They attract wild life he can't get at. Happens once a week upon taking cans to the road for pick up service. Usually he protects our land birds for Ariel birds.. not today!
DSC00032.JPG

SLACKER!
DSC00033.JPG

AHHHHHH.. I see! Sweet crayola job too:gig

20180502_142727.jpg

:idunnoI had one eye closed taking pix. They bolted and my eyes scrambled to see what spooked everyone. I forgot to add a couple pics to the story earlier. Chomper our anti predator dog was sleeping 30 feet away. He was up all night barking at the trash cans by the road on trash night. They attract wild life he can't get at. Happens once a week upon taking cans to the road for pick up service. Usually he protects our land birds for Ariel birds.. not today!View attachment 1371326
SLACKER!
View attachment 1371328

AHHHHHH.. I see! Sweet crayola job too:gig

View attachment 1371323
Yep! Drakes on left, hen on right.

Uh boy. Sorry Connie but you will know soon enough if you have two drakes and one girl.. . . that will not work out too well for you I am afraid. :(
Better start hunting for some more girls! :gig
I will cross that bridge when I get there. This is a total learning experience. I can't learn without experiencing the problems associated until I witness them first hand. Then I shall act accordingly.. :)

Back
Top Bottom