Duct tape confessions

I have taped old shoes and sandals back together and wore them. I am not picky. If it still works like it should, I will use it.
wink.png

I have also duct taped my shoes together! I used to tape my Converse all the time because they wear out so quickly. I had one pair that was almost completely covered in tape.

My husband knows a guy who makes really awesome stuff out of colored duct tape. He made an amazing long-stemmed rose for me, and made a wallet for my son, completely out of duct tape. And the wallet really works well, it has credit card compartments and everything. :)

I have repaired a hem in my slacks with duct tape once. My favorite use for it is when you have a pair of shoes or boots causing a blister, just put a piece of duct tape on your heel or wherever, and no blisters.

My son wrecked a car, and broke the headlight frames. Hubbo duct taped the headlights in. Neat, when you hit a bump, the lights shifted.

I bought hubbo a calendar years ago called "365 Days of Duct Tape". It was one of those that you tear a day off at a time, and each day had a different use for duct tape.

Back
Top Bottom