duh chicks

Roy and Vicky

Hatching
7 Years
Jun 18, 2012
Salmon, Idaho
Hi all!!!
Wanted to introduce myself. I'm Vicky, Roy is my other half. We've just bought a "small farm" of sorts, well we're putting it back into farm instead of lawn and garden!

We have a black angus cow and a hereford short horn cross. Now we have 19 fryer chicks in the coop and 15 sexlinks, 6 buffs, and 6 barred rock chicks in the house. Plus 2 cats lol.

We have the garden almost in, and part of that area next year will be the pig pen again and we'll toss a few pigs in there.

THis is of the cornish crosses at about two weeks old. The little guy in front sure looks mad at me for taking his pic!!!!
I'll get some newer ones posted later on, but for now wanted to just check in and say hi!!!!

Have to explain the reason for "Duh chickens" name. Our first cow, the black angus is named Well Duh Mass" and the hereford is Minnie Pearl, and i started calling him, Duh boy and Minnie I call duh girl, then i started calling the chicks, duh fryers, then duh layers, and duh cats, and we have a pheasant that has decided he has adopted us so he's duh pheasant. I'm a little weird, you'll get used to me :eek:)

Vicky

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom