Dumbest thing youve heard someone say about chickens or Farm animals ?

I say "I don't like chicken wings, they come from very young chicks," (it's like eating veal to me idk). A woman says back "what's wrong with chicken wings? They just grow back after they take them off right?"

It is so stupid I hardly could believe it.

I have also been asked how many are in a dozen.
lau.gif
Are you serious??

somebody at my camp has muscovys and i said look at those muscovys, they are usually used for meat. And my grandma said those are drakes. I was like a drake is a male duck and those were muscovys. Then she gave me the cold shoulder.

last year at school, lots of guys who have chickens were always saying they killed their chickens for the fun of it because they thought it was cool to make fun of me. but were they really making fun of me, or themselves?

Quote:
I know. My fiance's friends think it's funny to joke about killing/eating my chickens. Really? I tell them How bout I go to your house and joke about eating/cutting off your girlfriends dogs head? I might eat some of my chickens (meaties/mean roos), but show some freaking respect.

Quote:
I know. My fiance's friends think it's funny to joke about killing/eating my chickens. Really? I tell them How bout I go to your house and joke about eating/cutting off your girlfriends dogs head? I might eat some of my chickens (meaties/mean roos), but show some freaking respect.

i just don't understand why people think bullying is so cool. it makes some people depressed. i mean like, why do people make fun of out of the ordinary people? like at my school, vehicles such as trucks, dirt bikes, and snowmobiles are the main interests. i got bullied everday in 7th grade because i loved chickens.

Juliana of San Marcos, CA :

My friend told me to be careful with the colors I paint their coop with, because the colors could affect their egg laying.

no it wont, how did they get that idea?​

Quote:

i just don't understand why people think bullying is so cool. it makes some people depressed. i mean like, why do people make fun of out of the ordinary people? like at my school, vehicles such as trucks, dirt bikes, and snowmobiles are the main interests. i got bullied everday in 7th grade because i loved chickens.

on the subject of school bullying;
in 6th grade, there was this one kid who had it much worse than me; he was completely cutt off from the rest of 6th grade besides me. everyone hated im and shunned him because he picked his nose. when i say shunned, i mean really shunned! like, everyone would cross their fingers everytime he got near anyone else so they "wouldn't get his germs" i wwas new to the school in 6th grade, so i befriended him. and because of that, i was shunned to, but i didn't care so much, in fact, sometimes i thought it was funny that people would cross their fingers and/or run from me. eventually me and the shunned kid kinda drifted apart.

the next year, i moved to another state but moved again back to that school in the middle of 7th grade. but something changed. i don't know what, but i'm glad it happened; all my other classmates were being very nice to him. finally in 8th grade, he started opening up and we became friends again. thankfully the school cracked down hard on bullying issues in 8th grade because a high schooler comitted suicide.

Quote:

Some people do that to me too, I just go along with it. Make a joke about it instead of getting angry, makes life a lot easier
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom