Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

As a farmer, a large family of farmers actually, we see no point to daylight savings! It does not matter what the clock says, what needs doing at dawn and sunset gets done at those times!

My aunt wouldn't accept my fertile eggs, she got very pale when i offered them to her, "I don't ... eat ... fertile eggs" she said haltingly. I was speechless, and just said ok. and later I thought about explaining how they haven't started doing anything yet , they were one day old and not put in the fridge immediately, but I just didn't see the point. If someone is thinking somethings gross, nothings going to change their mind. It still irritates me though haha :)
next time giver her some fertile eggs that have been made into deviled eggs. after she has eaten some and had time to digest at least 30 minutes then tell her. And tell her that in a form like this, Auntie, you need to sit over a bucket for the next 2-3 days while going #2 because you don't want the baby chicks to fall out into the throne when they fall out your ... because they were fertilized and the heat from your body and no longer being in a shell they should slide right out fully formed... let the idiot worry about it.

next time giver her some fertile eggs that have been made into deviled eggs. after she has eaten some and had time to digest at least 30 minutes then tell her. And tell her that in a form like this, Auntie, you need to sit over a bucket for the next 2-3 days while going #2 because you don't want the baby chicks to fall out into the throne when they fall out your ... because they were fertilized and the heat from your body and no longer being in a shell they should slide right out fully formed... let the idiot worry about it.
Hahah >:)

OMG saw another stupid Becky's homestead! did you know bantams are like miniature chicken's? I mean buy a freaken dictionary lady! She says there are almost every breed that can be got as bantams, If I'm not mistaken if you mean recognized apa breeds, I doubt if there aren't all available in bantams, if there are some that's not those are some few and far between you'd likely could count them on one hand. Apparently she does littl or no research before any video she makes because she also says something like there is a lot of bantams breeds that are ornamental breeds, if you look at what's available the bantams are mostly ornamental breeds, as well as it should be because they are not great egg layers and not very meaty so if you think about it yes that's what the focus is on for breeding....

Well Becky again claims it's not light but food that causes hens to lay in winter, Now she also claims chicken owners have so many eggs they need to make deviled eggs to get rid of all the extras (not a direct quote but the last 2 or so minutes she implies that).

Well, I do have way too many eggs, but that means the flock gets to enjoy scrambled eggs at least once a week lol.

You won't believe what I keep hearing from citiots that daylight savings time is to help miners and farmers. I'm like if it is a quarry you can easily add lights or change hours of operation if it's a shaft then it does not matter. farmer's work when the sun shines no matter what the time says (or they use electricity, and now farm implements have lights! so it does not matter!).

Well, from my understanding it has not so much to do with the actual acts of farming but with getting the goods to the markets first. The farmer is up before the sun anyway, so if you can get the merchants up earlier you can go drop off your harvest and then get back to the farm with more daylight left.

Well, from my understanding it has not so much to do with the actual acts of farming but with getting the goods to the markets first. The farmer is up before the sun anyway, so if you can get the merchants up earlier you can go drop off your harvest and then get back to the farm with more daylight left.
the citiots I hear that argument from most claim it's because the sun obeys the clock, I'm like it does not matter what the clock says you do what you need to do when you can do it.

the citiots I hear that argument from most claim it's because the sun obeys the clock, I'm like it does not matter what the clock says you do what you need to do when you can do it.
The Sun does not care what time it is over on the little 3rd planet from it. Its shines all the time and its only when your part of the planet is facing the Sun.

"One of your chickens is attacking another one" { They were breeding}. Also some one asked which one is the rooster and which one is the chicken? All are chickens! :barnieThere are roosters and hens, but they are all chickens! Some people are very "special" :rolleyes:

That was on an episode of Seinfeld George's parents met his fiance's parents and Georges father didn't understand and the other father explained it and Georges father still didn't understand who was having (since this is a family forum different words being used here) "adult relations" with whom. The other father said they were all having them with each other, George's dad said that's perverse.

That was on an episode of Seinfeld George's parents met his fiance's parents and Georges father didn't understand and the other father explained it and Georges father still didn't understand who was having (since this is a family forum different words being used here) "adult relations" with whom. The other father said they were all having them with each other, George's dad said that's perverse.
Haha ya I remember that one

Back
Top Bottom