Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Lol she's my little black OEGB and such a Sweetie her name is Minnie and her and her mate Mickey and my self blue hen Crocket have made me fall for the OEGB. DH2B calls them worthless chickens but they are so cute I think they make up for it. Besides that when we lost our other roosters silkie and lf slw to predators this summer he stepped up until another lf roo English Orpington matured and took over and saved the girls several times by alerting to predators I call that worth something. I still listen for Mickey's call though.

My daughter with her favorite rabbit chicken. The glower is from mommy reminding her that silkies are a delicacy in some countries...

If I had a quarter for everytime she was asked why that bird had fur... Her poster this year was on why feathers look that way.

Lol she's my little black OEGB and such a Sweetie her name is Minnie and her and her mate Mickey and my self blue hen Crocket have made me fall for the OEGB. DH2B calls them worthless chickens but they are so cute I think they make up for it. Besides that when we lost our other roosters silkie and lf slw to predators this summer he stepped up until another lf roo English Orpington matured and took over and saved the girls several times by alerting to predators I call that worth something. I still listen for Mickey's call though.
That is so sweet!! I do not have any that love me quite that much.:( They just follow me around

Back
Top Bottom