Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

I blame both parents and the school I was taught biology in school and I'm guessing when she has a baby she will have to go to the store to get it too lol
lau.gif

I have the cutest little brown dutchie hen laying white eggs I'm going to ave to set her down and make her understand that they not the right color. Anyone know how to talk chicken? Or know of a good translator?

You can buy a translator chicken on ebay, probably. They have everything on there. They are GMO though so don't let them mate with your flock.

Last edited:
You can buy a translator chicken on ebay, probably. They have everything on there. They are GMO though so don't let them mate with your flock.

I tried ebay but can't find anything I'm guessing I have to just get rid of my birds and try again. Just need to know where I can get some Canadian chickens. I think all the ones around here in the south have identity issues. Or do they have a phone app and can my birds read? I don't think they went to school that I know of lmbo

Oh my! Our chickens are wrong and they don't even know. It's a travisty!

Like exactly...did anyone think that whole chicken color/egg color concept through? Mmmmm...need me some of those black chicken eggs! Yum! Terrible to candle I'm sure....lol!

That's really sad about the girl's concept of food. Oh man...she's really missing out. Sounds like she chooses to be ill informed.

Last edited:
Oh my! Our chickens are wrong and they don't even know. It's a travisty!

Like exactly...did anyone think that whole chicken color/egg color concept through? Mmmmm...need me some of those black chicken eggs! Yum! Terrible to candle I'm sure....lol!

That's really sad about the girl's concept of food. Oh man...she's really missing out. Sounds like she chooses to be ill informed.

Yea I can save about 4 of my birds they are brownish and lay brown eggs I wonder if the others need coal mixed into the food then they will be lay the right color but as for my dutchie I'll have to get her some nestlie quick

Yeah that poor girl. Sadly it's much more common now than you'd think even in farm country.

When we butcher we didn't it right in the side yard and every part of the process is visible from the road except where we bleed then and remove the heads. We have cars that drive back and forth several times on those days. Even several times in an hour. Lol to date no one has stopped but I'm waiting lol.

Back
Top Bottom