Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

Sad thing is, I have a cousin that is so sensitive to gluten, she actually can't eat her own hens eggs, she has to buy the cheap-o Walmart eggs from hens that are fed... well, nobody knows, but for the price they charge for eggs, we know it isn't grain

Wait so the grain can get in the eggs?

That is the saddest thing I have ever heard.

Definitely

I've been enjoying this thread for a long time, while thinking "I'm glad no one around me has crazy ideas about eggs!" My coworkers argue over who gets to buy my extra eggs and are very egg-sited about the blue, green, and speckled eggs.

Except the other day when I asked our admin assistant if she'd like the extra dozen I had to sell, she told me she didn't eat fresh eggs because she found them icky, and once her husband tried some fresh eggs and said they "tasted like chicken feed." I gently tried to do the "you know eggs from the store still come out of chickens" line of thought, but she shrugged. "We're just city slickers who don't like fresh eggs." Ok then. I'll leave it alone.

Back
Top Bottom