Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

This thread is funny! Ok here is my story. When my very good friend from back home comes and visits he brings store bought eggs for breakfast. He says he does not want an egg that comes out of a chickens butt!!!! I am like really? You know where store eggs come from right???? He says not s chickens butt!!!! I guess you can’t fix stupid

I cant believe how many people think that. :thWHERE THE HECK DO THESE BRAINIACKS THINK THEY COME FROM??? :he

The last time my MIL was here she would tell us every single day how her Dr. said she HAD to eat 3 eggs a day, but that she hated them. We have a small flock & they were molting during her visit, so we were only getting 2-3 eggs a day. No one else in the house was eating eggs because she was 'needing' them all, but everyday she would eat those glorious eggs & complain how terrible they tasted. :barnieI don't know why this bugged me so bad, but it did! I didn't mind letting her have all the eggs, but the fact that she was complaining about them, rubbed me to the core.:mad: I seriously considered buying some from the store & feeding her those, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

So nobody has heard somebody say something dumb about chickens lately?? everyone too cooped up lately??
My cousin is very young, he picked up a Buff Orpington rooster and went for a walk with him. He got distracted and loosened his grip on the rooster. The rooster escaped and started chasing him. My cousin was screaming and running, and once he got away he made a "Beware of rooster" sign. :lau

My cousin is very young, he picked up a Buff Orpington rooster and went for a walk with him. He got distracted and loosened his grip on the rooster. The rooster escaped and started chasing him. My cousin was screaming and running, and once he got away he made a "Beware of rooster" sign. :lau

:lau OMG

That’s funny stuff right there!!!!

Ok I have another one. I asked an older guy at work if him and his wife wanted eggs. He was like let me ask the wife. Her response was brown eggs are gross and store bought are much better. I said hey Dave you realize store bought eggs are months old right? He was like no there not they are fresh! He was serious too Hahahaha.

3) Vegetarian-Fed is better

LOL - my spouse and I have had a few laughs with the "vegetarian-fed" statement. Are the hens fed a vegetarian diet....or are they fed by vegetarians...or are they fed actual vegetarians?? Of course, we do know that they are fed a vegetarian diet (and not actual vegetarians), but always gives us a laugh when we see it on a carton of eggs. Semantics can really change a statement.

LOL - my spouse and I have had a few laughs with the "vegetarian-fed" statement. Are the hens fed a vegetarian diet....or are they fed by vegetarians...or are they fed actual vegetarians?? Of course, we do know that they are fed a vegetarian diet (and not actual vegetarians), but always gives us a laugh when we see it on a carton of eggs. Semantics can really change a statement.
Yeah, you could feed chickens nothing but veggies all day, but if a cricket falls in their pen we all know that they are going to fall over each other trying to get it into their mouths.

Ok I have another one. I asked an older guy at work if him and his wife wanted eggs. He was like let me ask the wife. Her response was brown eggs are gross and store bought are much better. I said hey Dave you realize store bought eggs are months old right? He was like no there not they are fresh! He was serious too Hahahaha.
Haha! I don't get how they think that. Nothing against anyone, but nobody told me and I always thought brown eggs to be way healthier. Also, there are brown eggs in every superstore or walmart in Canada. :D

Back
Top Bottom