Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
yuckyuck.gif
lol. I showed my chickens to some of my mom's friends (yes, I brought them into the kitchen during a dinner party- not big on sanitation in my house) and I was told that they don't "look like chickens." waaaaaa???

yuckyuck.gif
lol. I showed my chickens to some of my mom's friends (yes, I brought them into the kitchen during a dinner party- not big on sanitation in my house) and I was told that they don't "look like chickens." waaaaaa???

That's because they are sooo pretty, what breed of chicken are they?

I saw a youtube comment on a silkie video the other day... "Can you shave their fluffy hair and use it for other purposes?" No good sir, you cannot because they have feathers, NOT fur/hair
roll.png
I get this sort of question all the time from friends, actually, as to why my weird looking chickens have 'fur'. They assumed it was some sort of mammal/bird hybrid (what?, I know lol). Another friend was convinced the hens didn't have eyes. Another asked what an 5 month old silkie would look like when she 'grew up'. He was convinced that her fluffiness meant she was a chick.

Ho
:yuckyuck lol. I showed my chickens to some of my mom's friends (yes, I brought them into the kitchen during a dinner party- not big on sanitation in my house) and I was told that they don't "look like chickens." waaaaaa???
how gorgeous!!! Been looking at faverolles myself. Love that there won't be any more rooster surprises. Lol Just need to find where to buy them near me

One of my neighbours about my very vocal cockrel
"isn't there some sort of chicken muzzel that you can stick on that thing to shut it up!!!"
My responce
"if there was dont you think it would be wearng one by now"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom