Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chickens are raised by poor people! My grandmother said this same thing about breastfeeding
And here all this time I thought it was smart people who did both.
old.gif

Quote: My Grandmother was like that about Store Brands! She did not have much money, but had to have Best Foods Mayo and etc.

sounds like some renters my parents had at one time who where on section 8 housing, they had to buy SKINLESS BONELESS chicken breasts for their poodles, one each every day for their only source of food....

sounds like some renters my parents had at one time who where on section 8 housing, they had to buy SKINLESS BONELESS chicken breasts for their poodles, one each every day for their only source of food....
Hhahahahaha I had an aunt who used to give her tibetan spaniel porterhouse steak every day........

Paid for by food stamps I'll bet...........

Why would they use Food Stamps...everyone that rents don't uses food stamps...oh, I get it, that was Dumbest Things People Have Said ...

Last edited:
section 8 housing is for low/limited incomes. Generally the people that need foodstamps. I always wondered-- if you can't afford to feed and house yourself why have a poor animal there? Doesn't that amount to torture?

I just wanted to say i do not live in the usa, but the uk. I have been in the poverty trap, lukily i now run my own business. I had my dog when i had a job, then lost my job and my home along with it, ending up on the breadline. If i had given my dog up (who is a well loved family pet) due to her age and size the RSPCA would have put her to sleep. Dont judge people until you have been in their shoes, life isnt so black and white there take it from one who knows.

I just wanted to say i do not live in the usa, but the uk. I have been in the poverty trap, lukily i now run my own business. I had my dog when i had a job, then lost my job and my home along with it, ending up on the breadline. If i had given my dog up (who is a well loved family pet) due to her age and size the RSPCA would have put her to sleep. Dont judge people until you have been in their shoes, life isnt so black and white there take it from one who knows.

Did you feed her boneless, skinless chicken breast or porterhouse steak while you were on the breadline? I think *that's* the bone of contention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom