Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:they have beckom accustomed to drab tstless things that were raised in unnatural conditions and fed things i would not eat if i were starving shot up with salt and even flavors to make meat tender and suckulabt its, like when you go off salt first everything is tastless and if you give if a few weeks try eating frenchfries or a steak from a restraunt and you will be making a pucker face from the over use of salt that you hadnt noticed before. trust me! i am one of those people.

The same thing happens if you cut out fatty foods, I did for a while and went to pizza hut and could not eat the pizza there, I could eat the pizza from a local place across town that didn't use greased pans, no problem, they used some sort of heatable non stick stones in their ovens.

I was shopping one day and I suddenly stopped dead in the aisle. I looked at the 12 pack of Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper and thought, "Geez, why bother?" I put it back and bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi instead. Brother, after 3 years of drinking diet I thought I'd die choking on the sugar! (Fortunately the revulsion passed! Teehee)

I work at a vegetarian institution and we have a lot of students that can't wait to go home on break and eat meat. They are usually sick for days. I always warn them!

Someone told me they don't want to eat fertilized eggs because "They have babies inside them!'.

VERY TRUE> LOVE IT!!!
yuckyuck.gif
very true!!!:cd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom