Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO
yuckyuck.gif

It's classic Kansas City Surburbia Girls....(no offense to Kansas City Suburbia Girls! If you're on BYC I'm sure you are cooler than my cousins!)

They are brainwashed I say! I mean, the 4 year old is convinced she is married to Justin Bieber! She has a cardboard cut-out of him in her room, with a stool in front of it so she can stand up there and kiss him! She is FOUR years old! Brain-washed I say! I'm training her to like chickens though, she's coming along nicely and says that my house is the best place in the world.

Quotes:

Hey, what that lille (she has a lisp) chi'en, that lille whi one you pu on my head? I li her! I love her! Why you take her away! Now my whole life is gone!!! (Really, true story)

Last edited:
Yeah, she was telling her second cousin about Justin Bieber and he thought she was saying "Beavers" (lisp causing problems for her). So he kept going on and on about "be'ers (also has a lisp) bil dams. I seen a be'er be'ore, he was billing a dam." The four year olds in my family are very interesting to have a conversation with.
lol.png

I heard something just today, it wasn't about chickens but I still thought it was funny. My brother in law says "Hey not to sound stupid but are birds mammals?" and his wife and I are like "Uuummm nnnoooo..." "Oh, well what are they?" "Birds..." I had to bite my lip to not laugh lol

My dad long ago gave up on me. Now he just sighs. Yoghurt, scrambled egg (with chopped up garlic), vitamins, mashed potato, definitely NO tap water (filtered or from the waterbutt only), ACV, cabbage, corn... the list goes on. I think he's jealous and wishes he was as well cared-for!

Some one I knew was convinced birds were not animals?! I asked what he thought they were.....he said "they are birds, not animals".

IMO this Nosie Nellie has a few mental health issues at worst or a few personality disorders at best. Your post states she's disabled could it be these issues that make her disabled. She sounds like one of these people with a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing. I wouldn't worry about her threats in regard to your gate. That law only applies to public businesses or facilities NOT PRIVATE PROPERTY. I would also put up a PRIVATE PROPERTY NO TRESSPASSING sign. I have them all across the front of my property that runs along the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom