Dumped Roosters!

Here are some more pics of the boys:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4UVwYJjOeYlX1F4RWJiUFJ4N3c

The black one's feathers have a green sheen and the feathers under the top ones are actually brown with thick black edges. He has brown on his wings and he has one long feather in back, but I notice that the other rooster picks at his tail, so I think he might have pulled some out. His comb looks like a wad of chewed bubble gum. He is very shiny except on the brown feathers.

The colorful rooster also has brown wings and then all of those other colors. His black is iridescent green/blue/pink and he is very shiny all over except on the brown. He has some white fluffy feathers right before his tail. He combe is big and floppy. His legs are green and he has fuzzy ear puffs.

Oddly, they have the exact same flat (not shiny) brown wing feathers. You can see if you increase the size of the pics. I wonder if they are related.

And videos. Take a listen to the big one. At the end of his crowing, does it sound weird? He does a big sound and then that lower sound after. I don't know if he is finishing emptying his lungs or if he is inhaling. I have never been around roosters, so I have no idea.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom