Dust bathing video!

they have been cooped up in the run for about 6 weeks due to the hawks & foxes around the neighborhood, so they were more than happy to be out of the run & out free in the yard. I went to round them up & they were all together in the freshly made dust bath, all so happily cooing, I just had to get it on video to share w/ the BYC gang!

Aaah, lovely! And I was just moaning about how there are no decent/nice chickens videos on youtube in another topic... still upset about the chicken in the pool video...
sad.png
But this is really nice! In good youtube manners, I "liked" your video AND commented... Don't know if you care, but I'm currently starting to videoblog and am busy making myself familiar with internet etiquette
big_smile.png

That is adorable. Thank you for posting it. The first time I saw two of mine doing it, I came upon them at a quiet moment. They were so still and twisted up I thought they were dead. Then they started squirming. Total bliss. Bok.

love.gif
poultry bliss! "And when we're done with our dust bath, we can munch on the conveniently located hosta!" "Better & better!"
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom