East Coast folks, who wants to rant about the weather?

Cafarmgirl, that's just cruel.
rant.gif

I'm with you Sourland. I'm ready for spring. 45 more days I think. I'm getting sick of the meteorologists showing us how to clean off my car and make snow balls on TV and interupting Judge Judy.
barnie.gif

cafarmgirl, you do know that I am the "Broody Magician"? Ask Gritsar about my talents. Do a little dance
yippiechickie.gif
n sing a little song
D.gif
walla-
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
--you get the idea. I can try to modify that for snow production. Just where in Ca. do you live.
lol.png
OK, I see Central Valley. Sourland shuffles off to start incantations:old.

Last edited:
Quote:
Awwwww,
hugs.gif
poor sourpuss, er, oh, I mean sourland
lol.png
Gotta tell ya, we're basking in the sunshine here today, have been for days. Light breeze, 60 something. I don't know how you guys put up with those winters. You will never, ever pry me off the west coast!

(Note: I fully expect to now be struck down by previously unseen/unheard of blizzard conditions after making the above statement.)

Hmmm. California: Earthquakes, wildfires, mudslides, Santa Ana winds.

Central Virginia: Summer humidity; occasional tail-end of a hurricane/tropical storm; occasional snow/ice storms.

Think I'll stay on the east coast, thanks.

I would appreciate it if the swamp that is currently our property would dry out, a little, sometime soon.

barnie.gif

The snow storm we are getting on Thursday is suppose to be the biggest one we have had yet !! This is insane there is no place left to put it !! I am very worried about when it melts! Roofs are collapsing left and right . I think this is the worste winter MA has had in over 100 years! My chicken yard collapsed ......my hoop house caved in the snow is up to your waist ! All I can say is I would be ok with never seeing snow again.
Cristina

Back
Top Bottom