Easter Egger club!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by EastinChickens, Jun 18, 2010.

1. kenzier093

kenzier093 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh, how come? He sort of reminds me of my old EE rooster that I had 2 years ago.

2. cluckcluck3499

cluckcluck3499 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2012
    Tennessee
    Too many boys. I'm trying to though because of his colors

3. Dragonskeep

Dragonskeep New Egg

Apr 5, 2014
    Anthony, Fl
    Hello All,

I have three EE's who I hope are pullets, they are in the three week old feathering stage so instead of posting those "awkward teenage photos" here are photos of them as adorable fuzzbutts:
    The big golden one is Belle, the smaller copper one is Jasmine, and the youngest is Kida. All of my girls are named after Disney Princesses!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. cabinchicky

cabinchicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2013
    ohio
    [​IMG]EE banty. only yellow one I received but is turning gray or black.

5. cabinchicky

cabinchicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2013
    ohio
    [​IMG]EE standard and banty in here. one is my first roo. hatched March31 and received April 1. have speckled Sussex,light Brahma,blue Cochin and gold lace wyandotte. most of the flock is EE,have 15 in all.

6. alibra

alibra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    Does anyone breed EE's?

7. chickenlver2013

chickenlver2013 Chillin' With My Peeps

I do! I breed Easter Eggers.

8. jerryse

jerryse Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2010
    Sparland IL
    I also breed EE. I am going to have sex link EE to offer soon in blue and black. I will put a classified listing when ready. I just put a blue ameraucana over cuckoo EE. I will start collecting eggs in about a week. The hens were without a rooster for a week.

9. Jayzandra

Jayzandra Chillin' With My Peeps

I do. I just hatched my first batch of EEs. They are 2 weeks old now. It appears the EE over Sliver Laced Wyandotte have produced sex linked chicks. We have awide variety. Where are you?

10. CGinJCMO

CGinJCMO Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2012
    Cole County Missouri
    I do as well. Post 2266 are my 2 week old chicks hatched from my hens. My first rooster wasn't pure for blue eggs so the girls are laying green when they start. I'm starting to suspect he had some wynadotte genes in him (lacing on chest and the mixed comb). I bought a cockerel from someone else to bring in new genes and maybe bring back the blue eggs.

CG

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by