Easter Egger club!

I have 20 Easter Egger chicks in the brooder! :D I'm a sucker for fluffy cheeks! :D I'm hoping for mostly roosters, since I'm pretty much maxed out on hens right now. I can't wait to see what colors I get! The brown ones are Easter Eggers, and the light colored ones are EE X RI reds, EE X BLRW, and EE X Wheaten marans. You can read more on my progress with them here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/a-journal-of-raising-baby-chicks-naturally
OMG 20 EE chicks? I am a sucker of fluffy chicks too. They are so cute. Right now I have 14 EE chicks 3 mixed breed and 1 leghorn. :)

This is Adi at 7 weeks. What do you think boy or girl?

That is a bit, sorry. Seen too many that color. The white us too white with the Columbian coloration to be a pullet.

Mymilliefleur oh my cuteness!!!! I can't lie you would never get me away from their cage!!!

OMG 20 EE chicks? I am a sucker of fluffy chicks too. They are so cute. Right now I have 14 EE chicks 3 mixed breed and 1 leghorn.
smile.png

Thanks! I very happy with them! I love to stroke those soft, fluffy little beards!
big_smile.png

mymilliefleur-
Your babies are so super cute!!

Thanks everyone on your thoughts on egg color. I will lean towards that one being a ee egg unless I can catch who lays it in the act. :)

Here is a picture of my new Easter egger that I got from my feed store on Monday. The only Easter eggers they had left were her and a little brown one, I already have a brown Easter egger so I picked her. I love her feather patterns, she is so pretty!

This is a picture of her:

She is the one in the front, she has a tiger-like stripe on her back. Does anyone have an idea of what she will look like as an adult?

Last edited:
I have 20 Easter Egger chicks in the brooder!
big_smile.png

I'm a sucker for fluffy cheeks!
big_smile.png
I'm hoping for mostly roosters, since I'm pretty much maxed out on hens right now. I can't wait to see what colors I get!

The brown ones are Easter Eggers, and the light colored ones are EE X RI reds, EE X BLRW, and EE X Wheaten marans.

You can read more on my progress with them here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/a-journal-of-raising-baby-chicks-naturally
I can't wait to see how the EE x BLRW and EE x Wheaten marans turn out!
big_smile.png

Hope it Is ok I post here I am going today to pick out my first Easter eggers from my local feed store any advice on what to look for so I don't end up with more rooster than hens thanks

Back
Top Bottom