Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

Hello, I hope to get some help to determine if my 5 week old Easter egger is a pullet or roo, thanks!
IMG_3728.JPG
IMG_3733.JPG
IMG_3734.JPG

Please help!? Hen or Roo? Approx 8 weeks. This is the only chick we have that DOES NOT like to be bothered!

Attachments

• IMG_3095.JPG
    IMG_3095.JPG
    458.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3096.JPG
    IMG_3096.JPG
    311.8 KB · Views: 29
Another newbie here! I know it's kinda early to figure out if it's a male or female. Got this one as a pullet from hatchery, she will be 4 weeks on Monday. Kinda thinking she is a he, but hoping I'm wrong. It looks like she has a 3 row pea comb, but there is no pink. And i believe she is one of my EE's. She is also the largest of all my birds the same age.
IMG_2732.JPG IMG_2741.JPG IMG_2744.JPG IMG_2746.JPG

Another newbie here! I know it's kinda early to figure out if it's a male or female. Got this one as a pullet from hatchery, she will be 4 weeks on Monday. Kinda thinking she is a he, but hoping I'm wrong. It looks like she has a 3 row pea comb, but there is no pink. And i believe she is one of my EE's. She is also the largest of all my birds the same age.

Almost certainly a male with coloring like that but he'll be pretty!

View attachment 552330 View attachment 552331 View attachment 552332 View attachment 552333
I agree with debid.

IMG_2337.JPG IMG_2341 (2).jpg IMG_2355.JPG

Hello,
This is one of my first two Easter eggers, almost 7 weeks old. This one is larger than the other one, has thicker legs as well as longer tail feathers. The color is also more striking. I am looking for expert advice on whether this is a likely roo since I am an EE newbie. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom