Eastern Iowa Poultry Association Annual Show, November 29-30

MrandMrs. I have the perfect pair of girls for you .. They are still a tad young to go broody but when they get ready watch out.

They are mix of silkie and cochin. And the only reason they are here is because I cant hardly stop their mothers from hatching out babies. They will hatch a rock!! They are only five months old. But come spring.. I am sure they will be just like their mothers. If your interested let me know.. and I will bring them to the show. I would like ten dollars for the two.

I will also have some Black cochins cockerals for sale.

My husband will have some large fowl Rose comb Reds for sale also.

See ya'll in Iowa.
smile.png

Can't guarantee they are the right ones for us (the committe has to be involved) but, if you have the room, and you are willing, do bring them so I can have a look. The big thing is I only have room for one. We live in town and have to very space concious.

Can they be separated? I have two girls who are inseperable. They are not sisters, one is a little older than the other but they are the same type of bird. Where one goes, so goes the other. I think they finish each others sentences etc. I would not want to break them up. Is it the same with yor pullets?

What time to get there on saturday? & anyone have showgirls or silkies or other bantams they would like to part with? Im wanting some nice ones. I can't spend a lot but id really like some. what club puts this show on?

Guess I should have entered a couple seramas, I have 2 nice girls 1 boyis nice but probably a c. the other boy I am waiting for his tail feathers to grow back.
big_smile.png
so I just have my fav and chantecler entered.

Sorry guys,, but I prefer that they stay together. It's just been the two of them and their momma, so I hate to separate them.

I will probably be bringing them. Just in case. I do have a sale coop. So I will be hanging out in there or by cochins.

smile.png

MR and MRS

Where in NW Iowa do you live? I am in that neck of the woods myself. You can PM me if you prefer.

Dang wish I was going to this show. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Coch;
I understand, thats why I asked. Sounds from the other posts like you wont have any problems sharing your birds with the world! I am glad there are people wanting more birds, and are looking forward to the show.

Back
Top Bottom