Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I agree completely. Although if My Shepherd heard, saw, or smelled something not quite right he would bust through the french door to get out there; I still do not modify my birds in any way so as to give them a few seconds before the dog gets whatever it is. I would feel horrible if a "person" got hurt (he would def. do some damage before I could pull him off).....but then again no one strange should be in the yard either

Mindboggling to think about these problems with loose dogs that have owners. No wonder ur birds arnt modified. They need all the advantages they can get bc its such an unfair fight anyway. I always thought chickens were supposed to have their wings clipped n their beaks. Now I don't think I will ever modify either. That's right, no one sould ever b in ur yard!

Quote:
OMG, HISSING cockroaches, rose hair tarantulas, sorry laughing, but I wouldn't go within 5 miles of ur house. I'd b WAY to scared. Can only imagine how huge ur place has to b with soo many animals.

Is anyone headed to the fair this morning? Do you know if the 4h sale is only red sexlink??? I'm going to try and convince my dad to stay till the general sale but when he's got his mind made up, thats all there is to it.

Never mind... plans just changed, wont be there till 1 anyhow. Dad had an emergancy call and had to head out first thing. See all of you who will be there....there!

yeah its a pretty big place, but my contained pets arnt the ones to worry about, the black widows, brown recluse, arazona bark scorpions, as well as various types and swarms of wild and pest roaches, outside and in the other appts are the trouble (as my pets eat them, so the smell of mine keep them out, well that and the house spiders, widh are catching the occasional intruder, but harmless to anything but bugs.

Quote:
Well i'll be the one with the Yankee accent screaming at my 4 year old son to stop running off !!! LOL

LOL! put a leash on that child. or fill up a back pack with heavy stuff, so he cannot run to far, long, or fast.

Quote:
Well i'll be the one with the Yankee accent screaming at my 4 year old son to stop running off !!! LOL

We'll all fit right in then. I was raised in Indianapolis but traveled all over. Most in TN def. know Im not from here
smile.png

If I remember right, Nella is from California.

us danged yankees dont have accents, we are what the majority of americans sound like and take speech courses to sound like. though something is definately said for a fine accented southern belle, but havent met any of those in this town yet. lol
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom