Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the lassie ones, thats what I was thinking about getting one time and wound up with a pitbull/beagle mix due to a pregnant stray finding her way to my grandma's house. Just imagine a mini beagle sized brindle pitbull and thats what she looks like lol. I also have a aussie mix from the animal shelter and a pekingese(house pup).

yeah, most think he is an aussie, border collie, or sheltie, but he is just a tri color over white (black white and tan), runt of the litter, as rest are the traditional lassie colored and large german shepard sized collies.

I love the lassie ones, thats what I was thinking about getting one time and wound up with a pitbull/beagle mix due to a pregnant stray finding her way to my grandma's house. Just imagine a mini beagle sized brindle pitbull and thats what she looks like lol. I also have a aussie mix from the animal shelter and a pekingese(house pup).

ok.. i used to know someone who had those exact combination mix pups, and now wondering how and if i knew someone from your family (i remember pets better than some people.. sad i know).

I like this one! Tennesseeckn, what were we discussing? HAHA! It looks like you wanted to choke something! TNBarnqueen - what a look!

I think we were discussing handling dud eggs like they were grenades about to detonate.
lau.gif
I'm just glad there's ONE picture where I'm not eating!!!!

Nella.... I'll swing by the show in Knoxville also. I can pay you then or paypal either one

What time you getting there...and it is on the 14th, correct??

Barnqueen...ok talk to u tomorrow

14th yes. Not sure what time I'm getting there. Will bring your cage, the last big sale cage (4 hole) and any extra waterers I have left then. Might also bring some chicken odds/ends I come up with.

And pet bunnies! Lots of pet bunnies!

Ok I think I have made up my mind now with a few of my others that I am giving away, all are free and I can meet part way if needed. The buff cochin, probably a roo, already growing waddles at a month old, big lazy thing, always laying somewhere comfy when the others are playing and pretty friendly, not show quality though, growing some vulture hocks. The next one is my little BBR OEGB girl, nervous little thing, but very cute. Eventually I will probably give my pair of adult mille fleur OEGB's away, but the hen is sitting on eggs right now, so it will be a little while. I also have a little golden sebright, I want to say hen, because I don't even see a comb yet at a month old, but I never had a rose comb before. I am still trying to make up my mind if I should give away the sebright or the quail d'anver, but I think even though the sebright is beautiful and sweet the d'anver just fits better into our flock, it's just so mellow and laid back, but I may take a few more weeks on those 2 to make the final call. Just let me know if you are interested in any of these, there is no rush now, but I need to downsize since I am working so much now and eventually to have less chickens to take on the move with us.

Wanted to let everyone know to really watch the mosquito's and the mice with this crazy weather we have been having. I just put down my primary rooster with what we are almost 100% sure was Equine
encephalitis. Im going to do a big clean today.....

@Barnqueen. speaking of that....I forgot to ask if you still had a large amount of Oxine left. I was going to buy a 1/4 or 1/2 gallon from you.

You might know one of my relatives or there friends lol they all know what pets i have and our friends take care of them if we even go out of town for a show. Thats by far not all lol we have a bunch and my mom has a dog to forgot to mention her. We did give away all the other puppies and the momma dog from the stray's litter so that might have been how?

If you are ever coming down Memphis way would love to take the Cochin off your hands

That is Cloud, He is retired from showing after many wins to his credit, he will be a brood roo this year when his stubborn hens start laying lol. Him and 2 of his 3 hens were actually a gift from a very well known breeder in sc. I need to put more pics of my cochins up lol I raise white, black, blue, buff, and brown red.

If you are ever coming down Memphis way would love to take the Cochin off your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom