Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My aunt said that my cousin has quite a few Buffs. I will ask her and find out if he may have one. It may be a few days. We just found out one of my cousins, I was close to growing up, his 20 yr. old son committed suicide. All over a girl. I just don't understand. We just lost his brother year and half ago...so...family is going through a rough patch right now. But I will let you know what I find out.

Yep....TWRA are on the warpath concerning proper fishing/hunting license and stamps this year!

That is awful! I am so sorry. I can't imagine what his family must be going through.

I appreciate the eye out for buffs. She's not a real hurry. She's got the hatching bug and wanted to hatch out something other than mixed breeds. She'd be happy with fertile eggs, too.

I really need to rehome the Ameraucana cockerel. I'm willing to let a pullet go with him to the right home. These pictures are from about a month ago...

Blue pullet that I would let go with him...

Blue Wheaten X Blue Wheaten = 25% Wheaten, 50% Blue Wheaten, 25% Splash Wheaten. I think I've got pictures of my adults in my albums...

Just PM me and I can bring them to the picnic.

Sorry for your loss Barnqueen.
TNCK I love the colors of your birds. He is the blue egg gene? I'm now asking myself do I want to get rid of Mr. Friendly to take yours
droolin.gif
He isn't the prettiest chicken I've had, but he follows me around and peeps till I pick him up and pet him. He is an olive egger
He is also my avatar pix.

I really need to rehome the Ameraucana cockerel. I'm willing to let a pullet go with him to the right home. These pictures are from about a month ago...

Blue pullet that I would let go with him...

Blue Wheaten X Blue Wheaten = 25% Wheaten, 50% Blue Wheaten, 25% Splash Wheaten. I think I've got pictures of my adults in my albums...

Just PM me and I can bring them to the picnic.
droolin.gif
They are adorable!

We brought the new hen turkey and her little one home today, shes so sweet and loves treats lol. Going to have to think of a name for her and the baby now.

Also for those who aren't familiar with it, the next show in our area will be the Jefferson Co. Fair on August 4th. This is a one day show and is sanctioned aba i believe. I have went to this one for the past 3 years and had a blast every time. The only downside is it's usually very hot so i bring little fans for the birds who tend to get too hot and hook them to their coops.
Here is the link to the page with all the info: https://sites.google.com/site/tnjeffersonfair/open-poultry-show

Ok, it was brought to my attention that we need some kind of activity for our get together, and one of our members have come up with an idea. If everyone who wants to participate will bring a $5 gift that is farm related we.will do a rock draw to see who will start and the person who draws the different rock will pick a gift he likes then the next person can either take the first guys choice or pick one that he wants and it'll go around. Like a Santa party, in June, no need to wrap the item. It can be chicken related or farm related.
Sounds good.

Farm product.

Do products from bees count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom