Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello East Tennessee!

Been gone a bit... I don't really do BYC all that often.... anywho... anyone interested in some started Delaware broilers... let me know. I got to take some roosters out of the mix and the sooner the better. They are Will Morrow's... not mine. Of course, I'll keep a few of the more promissing ones to see what they become breeding wise, but some can go now.

Few other birds I'll find homes for too... I'm trying to narrow it down to a few select breeds to really work with.

Hope everyone is doing well... rain tommarrow... more mud! yay!

Hey there peeps ,just stopping in here to say hello I'm new to byc's I live in Rogersville Tn so if anyone is close feel free to give me a holler

Quote:
Do you ever sell pullets ready to start laying? I'd love to add a couple of Delewares to my mix, but don't want to try to raise chicks. Went to sell at Amish farm in March, but by the time we got there they had a sorry lot left.

kcsunshine, how old do you want your pullets to be? I am raising chicks right now for people I work with and am in Oak Ridge, I could possibly raise some delawares for you depending on age you want them to be

Quote:
I like them to be almost ready to lay. That's what I liked about getting them from the Amish in the Spring - I've had them actually lay an egg on the way home. They did have some young Easter Eggers left in March. I may go back next weekend and see if they're still there - they'd be 4 weeks older by now.

Thanks for the offer.

Quote:
I like them to be almost ready to lay. That's what I liked about getting them from the Amish in the Spring - I've had them actually lay an egg on the way home. They did have some young Easter Eggers left in March. I may go back next weekend and see if they're still there - they'd be 4 weeks older by now.

Thanks for the offer.

What Amish place are u going too

The one just in Delano - Needle Eye Lane. They have small animal sales the last Saturday of each month. Begins at 9 am and if you want something, you need to be there at 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom