Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a cute aussie. Here is a picture of my aussie mix I picked up from Union county humane society. Adoption fee was right at $100 I think, and that includes first shots plus spaying and micro chip.

e

Thanks, I went there looking for a lab or border collie but one of the volunteers steered me towards the aussies. I'm glad he did because now I'm sold on the breed. Smart, mindful and has been great with the ducks. Also very patient with the 4yo., which is a big plus as Jack is a very active kid and loves to "wrestle" with the dogs.

Hey guys, I know you all know me to be a Mustang fan (avatar and name are not a give away I'm sure), I really really love the car... I have Mustang shirts and had thought about getting a tattoo of the running Mustang on my back, but I just traded it yesterday for my new to me car... err SUV. I am now an owner of a 2005 Toyota Highlander, and lets just say I enjoy the smooth ride and comfort of this new vehicle. It's got plenty of room in the back, seats up to 7 people, it's my new bunny mobile! I will keep the avatar and name, as a symbol of my un-dying love for the Mustang. I figure once I have a job and earn enough to afford owning another vehicle (since we had to have a trade-in because we couldn't afford a loan without it) that I would get me another Mustang in the future
smile.png

grawg - cute!

Contrastphoto - pretty puppy!

Have 8 more days or so for the eggs I have in the incubator. My doe abandonded her litter of 8 babies, but they're at my friends house being fostered.
Bairo - I don't know if you'd be interested but after I get another litter from my doe, if you were interested you could have her. She was less handled by the person I bought her from, she can be picked up but just prefers being left alone, but isn't an aggressive doe either. If that would help you start out your meat rabbits. If she abandons the next litter I will cull her myself, but if you wanted to try getting babies off of her or something, she is pedigreed and won first place as a JR in fur class - wouldn't give you large rabbits as meat goes, but if you used the furs they'd be soft.

Last edited:
She's gorgeous!! I have LGD-envy. I have to protect my dog from the hawks, the cat, AND the roosters. Sigh...

lol...I "get" cute, since we have Lucy. But you guys have got to get yourselves a "real" dog, LOL. Put your hubby on the line, we will talk and you just trust us
cool.png

Harley is still intact but was never registered due to an ear cartilage problem. If we can ever find an intact female we approve of we want to breed him. 90 lbs of pure baby in the house, and 90 lbs of pure hell if anything gets around the house........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom