Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Yeah, still interested... could throw them in a brooder with the blrws so I can separate those from the cornish broilers. If I keep getting more chickens I'm gonna have to raise them in my extended rabbit barn! Oh, anyone wanna see pics?
big_smile.png

Bring on the pictures!!
lol.png

Bring on the pictures!!
lol.png

The outside, needs a couple coats of paint! There are windows on both sides that hubby is going to make a lift-able cover for

The inside from the other 8'x8' side, need to put a vinyl floor down before anything that eats/drinks gets to use the space.

No, but I have tried guinea... and maybe quail... can't quite remember... unfortunately never finished incubating them because guinea egg exploded in the bator... that was years ago though and not my bator.

LOL... enabler would pretty much describe anyone here.

@stang So have you ever hatched duck eggs?
wink.png

The outside, needs a couple coats of paint! There are windows on both sides that hubby is going to make a lift-able cover for

The inside from the other 8'x8' side, need to put a vinyl floor down before anything that eats/drinks gets to use the space.

thumbsup.gif
clap.gif
Lookin' good! I think I have a roll of vinyl left. I don't know if its big enough for that or not. But I can check, If you don't have any yet. Its just taking up space in my building.

Wow that is looking good. We need to expand our coop too but it will wait till we have BIL stuff moved. At this point I am looking into pro incubator and brooders. I am tried of dealing with boxes and styrofoam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom