Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That little buck d'argent I got from you is still really sweet. He is in his newest cage now that is 36 x 30 x 24 tall and next to the girls. Every time I go out there he jumps up on the front so I'll hold him and turns sideways for me to rub his side and belly, lol
And why were you raising rabbits again?
lol.png

My plan is to use Buck, by backup boy, with the F1's. Buck is wheaten, so when I use him with the blue and splash F1's, I should get mostly blue wheaten is what I'm aiming for...

These guys are always in motion, so it's hard to get a good picture but... here's the girls:

And here's Snowflake:

Those are lovely Daphne!

Bairo, you asked about my PW corgi, I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you. My daughter got sick last week we were helping with our grandson, then my husband was sick and i woke up that next morning sick myself. So after week of being sick we go to get on the computer today and it's having a moment...
he.gif
. It's fixed now...
My golden retriever was just turning a year and was really pining when ever we went to work, so our vet suggested a pet for our pet. After getting over the shock... a few weeks went by and I had said wouldn't a corgi be less work than a golden?
My dad's team at work were setting up and monitoring a remote pumping station. And a man named Marty Beech started feeding a sweet, lovable covered in ticks and fleas little scarecrow of a Pembroke welsh corgi. So dad told mom, who told me... next thing i know we have the most lovable character at our house almost 2 years now, Zoe` Beech.
LOL...now isn't that a "Hey I AM cute!" look from Zoe
wink.png

Major announcement.

We made a trip up to PA. Drove up and back in one day. Result we now have Butchering equipment.
woot.gif
Now we have to unload it today. What this means to all is that once hubby has it all set up he will be able to do private butchering for people on a small scale like chickens. He has done a few of ours and has lots of experiance with pigs. Now to get eletricity to the shed that will be costly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom