Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue x Blue = 50% Blue, 25% Black, 25% Splash
Blue x Splash = 50% Blue, 50% Splash
Blue x Black = 50% Blue, 50% Black
Black x Splash = 100% Blue
Black x Black = 100% Black
Splash x Splash = 100% Splash

Lavender (Self Blue) x Lavender (Self Blue) = 100% Lavender (Self Blue)

Lavender (Self Blue) x Black = 100% Split (Visually Black, with Lavender gene hidden)
Split x Split = 25% Lavender (Self Blue), 50% Split, 25% Black
Lavender (Self Blue) x Split = 50% Lavender (Self Blue), 50% Split
Split x Black = 50% Split, 50% Black
Trying to keep up with that is like
he.gif

Blue x Blue = 50% Blue, 25% Black, 25% Splash
Blue x Splash = 50% Blue, 50% Splash
Blue x Black = 50% Blue, 50% Black
Black x Splash = 100% Blue
Black x Black = 100% Black
Splash x Splash = 100% Splash

Lavender (Self Blue) x Lavender (Self Blue) = 100% Lavender (Self Blue)

Lavender (Self Blue) x Black = 100% Split (Visually Black, with Lavender gene hidden)
Split x Split = 25% Lavender (Self Blue), 50% Split, 25% Black
Lavender (Self Blue) x Split = 50% Lavender (Self Blue), 50% Split
Split x Black = 50% Split, 50% Black
Rodney, are you going to put this on your page? For ease of finding stuff, I like when I can just click on your name and find the info I'm looking for
big_smile.png

Bario or Terry

Is it possible for one of you to post pics of that hanging brooder again.
I have tried to find it, but with all these pages I just gave up.

Thanks for your help.

I'm going to laugh if it rains again for the show and you see me in the van watching you get wet
tongue2.gif
I hope it does not rain.
Looks like I am going to be there selling.

My deal went through.
Now I just need to sell off some of the extra stuff I wanted but am not going to have room for.

I want a bucket, bairo.(if they aren't already all taken) I will lie a pink if no one grabs it. Pretty please/thank you...twice
smile.png

Hey AJ, does that mean you will have some Serama's??
fl.gif
Congratz on your deal.

Last edited:
Rodney, I'll speak for one bucket too... gotta try it out...

Incubator temp steady, humidity was at 16% because of the winter air.. added some water, brought it to 42% will check in the next few hours to see where it puts me... I'm hoping nothing is wrong with the order, she hasn't told me if she had enough or not and so I've not sent the rest of the $.

Last edited:
What a beauty. We considered one last time we got a new pup but dh won out so we ended up with an American Bulldog. I guess a guy has to have a "man's" dog...maybe I will win next time. I am glad they are not recognized by AKC (if I remember right). IMHO AKC and popularity seems to be the downfall of many once great breeds. I have had many great dogs that I will most likely never own again: Golden Retriever, Australian Shepherd, Great Dane, and GSD to name a few.

Please post pics as Sky grows. I would love to see them. Correct me if I am wrong but are they one of the herding breeds you have to watch carefully when administering HW meds?

The MDR1 gene is what you are refering too. All collies and Shepherds have it but one can now test for it. Almost every breeder in Es does as it is not an expensive test.. The English Shepherd Club/ Registery will not apply for AKC. They are reconized by the UKC which are members that broke from the main club because they wanted conformation shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom