Eating Healthy

March 21

Breakfast: Cinnamon roll
DH didn't have to work today and thought he was doing me a favor, since the can of cinnamon rolls has been in the fridge for weeks. ~sigh~
He also got under foot while I was trying to do my morning exercises, and I finally gave up. I'm not a morning person, and came very close to popping him upside the head with my elbow while doing some twists... accidently, of course!

Lunch: 1/2 can pinto beans and rice, tortilla, unsweet tea

Dinner: on the road, probably fast food

Will be out of touch until Sunday, but I probably won't want to admit what I eat all weekend anyway! I'll get plenty of exercise, though, since we're doing part 2 of helping Mom clean the attic!

March 24

Breakfast: PB cruncy granola bar, 2 corn chips, 4 oz of OJ

Lunch: Chicken soup with rice, corn chips, unsweet ice tea

Snack: GS cookies

Dinner: Not sure...

Dessert: GS cookies

Saturday March 22

Breakfast:
4 cinnamon rolls
4 cups coffee with real sugar and french vanilla creamer

Lunch:
entire can chicken noodle soup
orange juice

Snack:
Regular Pepsi

Sunday March 23

Brunch:
entire can tomato soup
half package of saltine crackers
orange juice

Snack:
Pringles
Diet Dr Pepper

Dinner:
2 Boca burgers
enough ketchup to sink a small ship
apple juice
bottled water

Monday March 24

Breakfast:
coffee with cream and splenda
single serving pringles

Snacks:
hot chocolate

Lunch:
package ramen noodles (chicken flavor)
Diet Dr Pepper

Dinner:
Boca burger
cheese slice
apple juice
bottled water

I thought Easter weekend would be my undoing because of CHOCOLATE. But no...it was the jelly beans.......
sad.png
and I wasn't counting each jelly bean either, more like each handful.
sad.png

today's breakfast: eggs with cheese, coffee, 2 slices liverwurst.

Lunch: 1 choc Atkins shake

Last edited:
Quote:
For me, it was the evil things my mother made. Pretzels (the weird square ones that look like this #) with a Rolo candy on top, melted in the oven until soft, and then a pecan squished on top.
They were entirely too yummy.
And every time I hid the bag, she would smile and later on it would be in plain sight again.
Think this was her revenge for the 'hooker' comments on the crochet thread???

Later she used the eggs we brought her to make an Angel Food cake. It was entirely too yummy as well.

March 25!

Breakfast:
Coffee with cream and splenda
single serving pringles

Snack:
Hot chocolate

Lunch:
bottled water

Dinner:
2 boca burgers
lots o' ketchup
apple juice
bottled water

I put the jelly beans in another room so I won't see them.
barnie.gif

March 25

Breakfast: coffee with splenda and cream, hardboiled egg.

Lunch: tuna and chicken salad combo with cukes and toms.

Dinner: hotdog on lowcarb pita pocket

Last edited:
March 25

Breakfast: vitamin gumball

Snack: Otis Spunkmeyer blueberry muffin, 2 servings because I ate the WHOLE thing. 400 calories BOOM!! Felt 'em land.
Sure tasted good, though ~sigh~

Lunch: Popcorn & unsweet tea

Snack: Should I even HAVE one?

Dinner: Probably Sonic since there's no food left in the house. Gotta go shopping. Gotta eat before I go or I make poor choices. Like MUFFINS!!

Dessert: Dinner
he.gif

I'm super late on this thread, but am glad to see it up! I hope you guys are all doing really well!

I couldn't lose weight the "normal" way..not that I really tried, so in Dec. 2007, I went and got a lapband installed. Since then I've lost 51 pounds and am still going!

You really DO have to make the BEST eating choices. I can NOT just eat anything now that I've got this installed. Protein MUST go in first, then veggies and anything beyond that is last IF it fits! It doesn't usually. Carbs, any kind nearly, stick and I end up having to get sick!

My point is... If you guys are successful this way, you won't have to do it another way. It's hard no matter which way, so congats to trying and to your successes! I didn't read all 31 pages up to here, so am not sure how y'all are doing, but I do hope it's going well!!

Edited to add: From what I have read, some of you may not be putting in enough calories each day. You MUST have enough calories to lose weight. Too many and you gain, not enough and your body fights against your good intentions. Just choose healthy calories!

Reading what I did read, some of you need to eat MORE!
smile.png
Isn't that a good thing to hear?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom