Eating out... PF Chang's

Oh silkie, you must just have a bad one near you. Out PF Chang's is TO DIE FOR!!!!!! Most places when I order something that should be hot, it isn't, in any way shape or form, but at PFC's it is always spiced just right and their combo fried right is delicious as is the Capt'n changs chicken...... Oh I love that place.

Last edited:
Well, I'll let you know if I ever head to california!
lol.png

You do that for sure!!!! I actually have a gal near me that I want to get together with after the 1st..... She live out in a very remote area near me, and it will be nice to meet a fellow BYC'er.

We'll see if I ever get time to go to cali! I was like the only Asian person in the PF Changs there! And Asians make up just over 10% of the population here. Maybe I should have taken it as a note. LOL

Quote:
lau.gif
Its kinda like my mexican buddy in ca, we go somewhere and I think the burrito is AMAZING and she thinks it really tastes gross... its all in the taste buds and THEIR experience of food.

I've wondered about that PF Chang's. I think it's the decor that draws folks in. Based on your description, I don't think I'd like it, at least not if I was expecting Asian food. I've been to one good Shogun and that was a long time ago. I went to one in Montgomery, AL and they served me stinking, rotten mackerel sashimi. I haven't been into a Shogun since. It's amazing to me what some people will eat because they think it tastes like it should. I have yet to find an acceptable sushi place this side of Atlanta. They're all in Ameri-Chinese restaurants, which makes no sense to me. I was sitting in one of these restaurants a while back. We had decided to make ourselves sick on their buffet, and some idiotic college bunny was falling all over herself telling the waiter how much she loved their sushi, and had to have it at least once a week. I've had what they call sushi. It consisted of a tiny piece of raggedly sawed off, frozen and refrozen fish on top of half a cup of chilled, bland rice. Even the wasabi was nasty and old. I guess it was the first sushi she'd ever had, and just thought it was cool to like sushi.

The Chinese food on the east coast is like that - fast food tasting.

The best Chinese food I had ever eaten was in Canada, believe it or not.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom