Ebay Fustration

Have a feeling a neg is coming but I see she sells on ebay (non hatching egg stuff) and while I always try to work with someone NO ONE will screw me over for no reason, and I strongly believe what comes around goes around
smile.png
. None of this is real. Funny thing is I shipped 3 other packages to Tennessee within the same time period give or take a week or two. NO PROBLEMS with frozen eggs. Shoot most of my eggs have gone to Cali, WI, and MN as of late and no problems.

Brandon

Last edited:
Wait,ok this is like my 2nd post I think so I Im really new here but umm the person said if I wanted them that cold she/he would have just got them from the grocery store?Do they know those eggs wont hatch?It all sounds a lil hokey to me
sad.png

Quote:
Delivery confirmation IS free if you use paypal shipping or print your own labels on the USPS website. The thing about the money and paypal is that paypal often 'holds' the money in your account from ebay transactions until they receive confirmation of receipt of the item either from the tracking number or buyer feedback.

Quote:
Yeah I know that but I am old fashioned and like to go to the PO and do everything. Plus I need a scale and that costs some good money I just can't bring myself to buy.

Brandon

Shipping charges go from 1/2-1 pound, more than 1 to 2 pounds, more than 2 to 3 pounds, and so on and so forth. You could use a bathroom scale and round it to the nearest dollar if you're unsure, that's what I do. I've not had one come back yet as needing extra postage. Plus you can get a kitchen scale at walmart for $10 to $15, surely you can afford that to give your customers some peace of mind
smile.png

Or you could always add in another 70 cents or whatever it is to the shipping and have your customer pay for it.

Last edited:
Interesting this morning I see they have listed 3 lots of turkey hatching eggs that they can't ship until spring. They stole the adds and pictures from someone on ebay (they did bid on their auctions). She told me she was moving to the city so couldn't wait for spring.

Brandon

Back
Top Bottom