Ebay item. Has anyone seen this?

They're selling a pendulum...... some say they work, I had so-so results with my first try... going to try again with Sexlink eggs next spring so I can know immediately the results...... tie any weighted object on a string and give it a go
smile.png
You can google how to use them or even search for the threads that have been started here
smile.png
It requires a belief in the process, but please don't waste your money on that ebay junk
tongue.png

it's probably a pendulum. old wives tale for determing sex of animals, baby before it's born, also used by some to find issues and disease in the human body.

most likely a metal washer on a piece of string.
roll.png

Edited to fix a smiley in the wrong place!!!!

Last edited:
I would be willing to bet that it's the nail on a string trick. I've had people do this to my birds at swaps before. They tie a nail on a string and hang it above the bird's head. If it circles- male, if it sways- female. It's really funny to watch the person's hand when they're holding the string. It's never steady!

I had seen that... look at their feedback comments... it's hilarious! People actually believe they work.
roll.png

I didn't have any intentions to buy, but I was browsing and came across it and it struck my curiosity. I thought the forum would know something about it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom