EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

That is some external "pip" you made .
Leave it in the shell if you can, sitting it up in an egg box to give it time to draw in the yolk and cut off the bleeding. If there is not enough shell left or bleeding is too profuse put some starch on the vessel and pinch it between your fingers. When it has stopped bleeding but it in an egg carton and leave it alone in the Bator in a dark room so that it sleeps instead of crying and expelling the rest of the yolk sac that is already absorbed. The more it crys the less chance it has to keep the yolk inside.
Don't keep checking it. The more you do the less chance it will have.
Either it will make it or it won't and messing with it more just reduces its chances.
it hatched this morning all good.

That is some external "pip" you made .
Leave it in the shell if you can, sitting it up in an egg box to give it time to draw in the yolk and cut off the bleeding. If there is not enough shell left or bleeding is too profuse put some starch on the vessel and pinch it between your fingers. When it has stopped bleeding but it in an egg carton and leave it alone in the Bator in a dark room so that it sleeps instead of crying and expelling the rest of the yolk sac that is already absorbed. The more it crys the less chance it has to keep the yolk inside.
Don't keep checking it. The more you do the less chance it will have.
Either it will make it or it won't and messing with it more just reduces its chances.
it hatched this morning all good.

Awesome!! :clap

Got some plants in my garden. Nervous because I'm SO BAD at gardening. :hit

Any idea what this is?

Bug eggs, squish it.

Def duds thus far:

Most non-starters, a blood ring in one
I think they either got too cold or the PO did a number on them

Back
Top Bottom