EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

If I were more hands on, I’d be hands off. As in I’d lose my hands.
Muscovy are supposed to be friendly, but mine didn’t get the memo! :oops:
I’m guessing the first is a staggered hatch. She’s flat, and nothing is poking out. As warm as it is, I’m pretty sure the babies would be on her back, and sliding down her face. You probably remember that I really have no idea when she began sitting. I’m just guessing.
Then there’s the second. Janice is up and down lately. She isn’t even in a partially shaded area anymore. She moved a little so she is in an open area, and I’m guessing it’s getting to be too much to sit once the sun gets over that way. Not to mention the storms she has to sit through. A little more than a week for her. I’m sure she can’t wait! :lol:

If I were more hands on, I’d be hands off. As in I’d lose my hands.
Muscovy are supposed to be friendly, but mine didn’t get the memo! :oops:
I’m guessing the first is a staggered hatch. She’s flat, and nothing is poking out. As warm as it is, I’m pretty sure the babies would be on her back, and sliding down her face. You probably remember that I really have no idea when she began sitting. I’m just guessing.
Then there’s the second. Janice is up and down lately. She isn’t even in a partially shaded area anymore. She moved a little so she is in an open area, and I’m guessing it’s getting to be too much to sit once the sun gets over that way. Not to mention the storms she has to sit through. A little more than a week for her. I’m sure she can’t wait! :lol:
A bird with claws friendly?
Good morning
815ED61F-F2F5-4DE0-BDE7-36C1E641A5BB.jpeg

Dear deer dears,
Yes, I think I’m hysterical. :bun
After so many years of not seeing deer, what would make them return? And do I have to worry about the bear returning too (last seen when deer were commonly around)?

Dear deer dears,
Yes, I think I’m hysterical. :bun
After so many years of not seeing deer, what would make them return? And do I have to worry about the bear returning too (last seen when deer were commonly around)?
They're after your fruit trees. If any of it falls on the ground & starts to rot, they'll come in like a bear to a honey tree.

Back
Top Bottom