EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

He's still kicking, but not quite as high as normal. Went through 5 radiation treatments in 7 days a couple weeks ago; have to go back later to see how the lung looks.

Scheduled a colonoscopy for this past Monday to see if the cancer had returned there (mass in the lung was matastisized colon cancer). Spent Sunday doing the prep, & by midnight was losing fluid faster than I could replenish it. Ultimately blacked out from dehydration; piled up on the floor. Spent the rest of the morning 'til 8 in the ER, then walked around the corner for the colonoscopy. Had some biopsies done from the colon, including a polyp that the doc didn't like the looks of.

Going to have chemo, much to my dismay; probably 6 months' worth. Not looking forward to that at all.

Brother died of cancer Tuesday morning in NC, 6 weeks after our oldest sister; lasted longer than I figured he would. Just turned 61 in February.

Other than all that, I'm fine; weather's nice, sun's shining, still have to look down to see the grass, and there are plenty of folks worse off than me.

Thanks for the concern...:hugs :love
:hugs

I guess I'm hard to forget. Not sure whether that's good or bad :) :hmm
Good morning Whites. Well without your pushing me to built it, this covered bridge would never have been built. I was thinking of naming it Whites.
98B889E3-99D6-4EDD-BC39-AE001F71394F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom