EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Yes, it's named. ..............Global warming!

LOL..LOL.. I think you mean returning to normal. This is the winters like I had as a kid. COLD without a lot of snow.

BTW without climate change the dinosaurs would still be roaming the earth-----and we would not be.

I keep hoping we will get out of the little Ice age that started in the 1600's soon. My banana trees are taking damage this year.

I am from inner space, thank you very much :plbb

We have neighborhood tire burning parties. We have run out of junk tires, so now we go to the metro areas and burn them right on the cars, it's faster plus we get some of the good plastic soot into the atmosphere too.....

We tried to burn the stuff in the landfill but they have a guard there that believes the global warming myth causes this cold weather....

Tell them to put their northerner panties on and go to school anyway, lol.

I keep burning about a hundred tyres a day but it's still cold here. :hit
I'm tempted, believe me. With all the holidays, in-service days & whatever else, it seems they're out of school more than they're in, w/o throwing unnecessary snow days into the mix. They frequently call school off often enough that the allotted snow days are used up & the school year is extended, which only serves to screw up any plans for vacations or summer jobs for the kids & their families. Why, in our day....

Last edited:
Did you ever been in a situation that stupid, not logic and ununderstandble bureaucracy disturbed you from working and do your job, and made you thinking of leaving everything and sending all of them to hell? Well I am 5 minutes from that point.......
Welcome to governmental involvement into every facet of life, like the citizenry as a whole is not mentally capable of taking care of itself.

Back
Top Bottom