EE/maran/naked neck mix has me stumped

Opiumbrella

Songster
Jul 30, 2021
EDIT THIS WAS A VIDEO BUT POSTED AS A STILL I KNOW YOU CANT TWLL FROM A STILL THEIR BUTT LOL I CANT DELETE THE POST/AM TRYING TO FIX THE VIDEO NOW THANK YOU 😂
8 week old light comb, roosters treat them like a hen, they are super flighty but got into a spar with a roo that tried to mate them and they fought like a roo. Please tell me what my fawkes is????

Attachments

• 72434EF0-4B05-411A-808F-84C81708A8C9.jpeg
    72434EF0-4B05-411A-808F-84C81708A8C9.jpeg
    586.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Going to need a closer picture that shows more than the rear end. We need to see the face.

8 week old light comb, roosters treat them like a hen, they are super flighty but got into a spar with a roo that tried to mate in them and they fought like a roo. Please tell me what my fawkes is????
We will need a much clearer photo to tell, sorry.
Yea sorry. It was a video but posted as a photo lol. I’m trying to figure out why right now 😂

I know lol. I commented that I posted it as a video. It came up as a pic though. And the worst possible one lol 😂 and I can’t figure out how to delete the post.
BYC does not like it when you post a video straight onto the site. You need to upload it to another site such as YouTube and then post the YouTube video here.

Just addressing the text, because the photo/video issue isn't fixed yet.

8 week old light comb, roosters treat them like a hen, they are super flighty but got into a spar with a roo that tried to mate them and they fought like a roo.
I've seen pullets or hens fight with cockerels sometimes, either because they didn't want to mate or because they were just arguing about who goes where in the pecking order.

So I would mostly pay attention to the chicken's appearance, rather than behavior, in this case.

Back
Top Bottom