EE or Ameruacana??

Not necessarily. All my Ameraucanas were $10 each. And I'm getting six more that were ~$8 a piece. It's much better to judge based off of actual characteristic of the breed.
Oh! That's good to know! Where'd you get yours? I've never seen them for less than $18 and I want some!

Oh! That's good to know! Where'd you get yours? I've never seen them for less than $18 and I want some!
Private breeders originally. But I got tired of all the cockerels, so now Cackle. They don't have BBS wheaten which is a bummer, as they're my favorite. But I've got 3 Lavender and 3 white on the way. I'm a bit worried about quality. I'm hoping they're good.

Private breeders originally. But I got tired of all the cockerels, so now Cackle. They don't have BBS wheaten which is a bummer, as they're my favorite. But I've got 3 Lavender and 3 white on the way. I'm a bit worried about quality. I'm hoping they're good.
Thanks for the tip! I was on the Ameracauna club website, there's actually a breeder about an hour and half away from me be she only has white or blue.

Here is my article on the subject. Click the image to get to it.

Difference between Easter Eggers and Ameraucanas! With Review. (Optional)

Difference between Easter Eggers and Ameraucanas! With Review. (Optional)

Intro = = = = = = = = = = = 🐔❤️🐔❤️🐔❤️🐔❤️🐔❤️🐔 @TheOddOneOut is the only other person who I have seen touch on this subject. A link to her thread here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...hink-you-have-an-ameraucana-do-check.1421663/ She goes through all the basics. I wanted to go a bit...
That was very helpful!

Back
Top Bottom