binza1979

Songster
12 Years
Mar 6, 2011
Utah
DSC00902.jpg

She is about 10 or so weeks old.

Last edited:
Really? a HE? The bin was marked "pullet." We have another EE that i hope is a she. We are hoping for a blue egg laying chicken! We have one EE that is just over a year old and lays gorgeous green eggs.

Quote:
Yes a He, The bin may have been marked "pullet" but the Red in the wing say Rooster.
wink.png

Chris

Quote:
Yes a He, The bin may have been marked "pullet" but the Red in the wing say Rooster.
wink.png

Chris

Also look at the stance and head and eye...definite masculine male, lol. GORGEOUS boy, though!
smile.png

He's very nice looking.

If you want a blue egg though you're going to have to go pure AM and you won't find them at the feed stores.

There are a lot of us on here that have pure AMs. I have 4 colors myself.

Maybe you can find a breeder or owner near you with maybe a POL pullet for you.

Are you going to be able to keep your roo?

BigDaddy'sGurl :

Quote:
wink.png

Chris

Also look at the stance and head and eye...definite masculine male, lol. GORGEOUS boy, though!
smile.png

Yup, I would say that he has some Orloff in him.
wink.png

Chris

Quote:
We get sky blue eggs from one of our EE girls so while it may be pure chance as to what color you get (in eggs), I don't think you have to have a pure ameraucana. Our other EE does olive. We got our EE from a breeder around here though they were marketed as ameraucana's.

Back
Top Bottom