EEK!! HELP, I look like I'm trying to go Gothic!

I am tellin you now, with the black dye - STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT LIGHTENS. You WILL regret. It could go green, orange, purple or any other shade that is less than desirable. Wash and wait or color corrector. Been dying my hair since I was 14.... I have seen it all.

Quote:
Yes, that is a good one too! This is a lesson on what NOT to use on colored hair, Head & Shoulders, Purell, etc....
lau.gif

My blond wife went with dark auburn and after a few months of that was going to go back to blond. She used some kind of color remover which left part of her hair bright orange and the other was pink. She found some really amazing color corrector that was able to take both shades and bring them to the same color. I'll see if she remembers what it was.

Thanks y'all, what a shock it is to see myself in the mirror with this Elvira hair! I wasn't able to post again last night 'cause I was too busy washing my head with Head & Shoulders (actually, a grocery store version of it, so probably even better!)

I washed my hair again this morning and the back is starting to lighten some, but my bangs just sucked up this color like a sponge and they are still this awful solid black. I have an olive complexion and this color makes me look like a ghost!

I'll be washing my hair again tonight & in the morning!

Back
Top Bottom