eFowl.com purchase major rant!

Quote:
I contacted them right after they shipped. They told me they were shipping from their outlet in Cameron.

Contact them for sure, and tell them what happened, if they value their reputation they'll make good on your losses. Either way, I am sorry for the losses.

And you still get the hugs!

Last edited:
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
how sad!

What you need to do is let them know you are posting on this site. Write them a letter and tell them what you've told us.
One thing you need to know about priority mail.
If I ship something to the person across the street priority mail, it will be sent west to Rochester,NY get processed there and then come back to Syracuse.
Perhaps that is the same way in your state. I can't say where a processing facility is in your state. As for not letting you pick them up and chargeing you more, that should have been a tip off that they were not a reputable company.

Thank you so much for your support everyone. I just finished writing them a complaint. Hopefully they will do something about my loss.

How sad! I am so sorry you lost some of your babies. Losing little chicks in the mail is very sad to think about, but somehow, the thought of those little fuzzy ducks suffering is even worse, right now.
hit.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I'm glad you are writing to them. They need to know they screwed up.

Last edited:
I do not suggest ordering from efowl. We ordered ducks and chickens from them and after three shipments and 2 months, we still don't have all of our birds. They also send a lot of warmer chicks (which are most likely roosters). All of the warmer chicks they sent in the third shipment now have Mareks disease and can't walk. They just sleep all day and will probably die. Also in that shipment, 2 birds were DOA and 2 more died within hours of arrival. Obviously these people have no regard for the health and well being of their birds.

Luckily, our flock has been vaccinated so we should be ok, and I also called efowl and got my money back. That doesn't make up for all the time I've spent hand feeding these sick chicks or the fact that I have to watch them die.

I ordered from Ideal! They sent out the email saying they had just shipped and the very next morning at 9:30 I got the call from the PO! Less than 16 hours in the mail!! I love Ideal!!! They were super friendly and FAST!!!! All arrived in great shape and ar now 17 weeks old. I got 17 Black JG hens and They included 3 BO roos as P-nuts! They are so gentle and loving! It is amazing!!!

I hate to hear about your bad experience!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

God Bless!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom