eFowl.com purchase major rant!

I don't see why they don't allow someone to pick up directly. It seems to me that a lot of the shipping places only care about shipping birds and could care less about losses. It's like so what if some die on the way or are so weakened by their journey that they die soon afterward. How many expectant owners run to the post office with their kids in tow to bring home the new chicks only to open the box and find dead chicks.

Sorry to add to your rant. <hugs>

I thought this thread like...died a long time ago? Why did it come back?!
lol.png

I DID get most of my money back and three of the five ducklings that are still living are now with my friend. The other two I have here in my house with diapers on.

But thanks everyone! You guys really helped me!

WOW! I am so sorry! It is frustrating enough making sure that you hold up your end by providing the correct environments for your chickens, care and love. To hear this makes me so mad! I am sorry for your troubles, but be glad you have so many new friends on this site! I know that I am! check out my website for some really good ideas, and maybe a good company to go with next time! Breath easy not all hatcherys are like that.. also check out your local farm supply stores. They are a huge resource!

Dan Viger

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg That is BS
somad.gif
I was just lookin on that site to maybe get some more chickens But I dont know now cuz I am in Georgia and if it took that long to get to you it would take forever and all would be dead..
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom