EGG INTOLERANCE!!! How can I justify ducks?

Sometimes it’s what’s being fed to the ducks. Look at the bags of food see if there is a different ingredient that might be on a no go list.
I can’t eat store bought eggs the burn my mouth and make me ill. But the eggs that are eatable to me.
This is interesting. Do you have any suggestions as to what to look for on chicken feeds? I've never heard this approach on the subject before.

Boo. I let ours free range most of the day and at night they’re locked up. They do have an uncovered run, and both that we’ve lost to predators have been while in their run.
Also I have lost too many ducks to freak accidents and predators, these next ones will live in a bubble, maybe some titanium panels too. I also don't want to lose all my money (that's the city in me).

Boo. I let ours free range most of the day and at night they’re locked up. They do have an uncovered run, and both that we’ve lost to predators have been while in their run.
Also I have lost too many ducks to freak accidents and predators, these next ones will live in a bubble, maybe some titanium panels too. I also don't want to lose all my money (that's the city in me).

I've always felt asian at heart. I remember my first time eating duck, savory and juicy! Like the bacon of birds! I also enjoyed the eggs, and honestly I prefer eating eggs over eating ducks (they're my pets after all) that's why I want egg laying sparkly looking ducks.
I don't know the rules for selling eggs where you live, but here in AZ, we can get a free license for nest run egg production that is all the eggs I would ever sell. Farmer's Markets have lots of rules, but selling direct from the farm there are usually less rules. Here, we can make lots of home baked things like bread and cake without much of a license, either. Those guys are very popular at our market.

Back
Top Bottom