EGG SWAP (Columbia County, NY) "so far" list of eggs POSTED

Ok, the new updated list is up! If you see anything that I have missed and not put in, please let me know. If anyone need directions to the swap, just ask. Also, I wanted to bring some type of crockpot food like discussed earlier on but I am not going to have an type of electric to plug it into. So, unless I can figure out something to make that will hold its own temp. or not matter if it is slightly cooled off, there will only be muffins and such. If anyone wants to bring something to put on the "goodies" table...please dont hesitate :0) Unfortunately, I have not found any folding chairs so we might all just be standing around...sorry!
Cant wait to see everyone on Saturday!!!!!

In the first post suggest that everybody bring their own folding chairs!!!!!

We should bring our own chairs, at least I will my old knees can't take too much standing around, lol.

Does anyone want some coturnix quail? ...my babies just turned 6 weeks today and already crowing and got 2 tiny eggs these past 2 days, so at least one is laying.

I usually get $5 apiece. I am bringing fertile eggs for swapping also.

I will have chicks for sale if anyone is interested. Please PM me, I don't want to bring them if no one is interested. Thank you!

3 Partridge Chantecler - hatched 4/01/12 $12/all

LL

2 Barnevelder- hatched 4/01/12 - $8 / both

LL

4 Rumpless (2 have double tufts) Araucana - hatched 3/01/03 -
sad.png
sorry can't find the pic of the 4th- $24 / all

LL

LL

LL

I am going to be bringing eggs also:

Australorp
Porcelain D'Uccle

Our Ducks, Peafowl and Pheasants aren't laying.
idunno.gif
Sorry.

Just wanted to post my number up here, in case anyone gets lost or needs directions. But, like I had said earlier on...it is super easy to find. I will have a sign out that says EGG SWAP and white and brown balloons hanging on it. The church sit up on a hill. I have heard rumors of rain
hmm.png
but then someone else told me that it isnt supposed to rain until later on
yesss.gif
Let's hope and pray that that is the case! I also found a couple of chairs for those who need or want to sit.
I'm super excited and cant wait until tomorrow...see you all soon! And call if you need ANYTHING 518-428-6597 ~Nikki~

Back
Top Bottom