Eggs Wanted in Northern CA

MoonbeamQueen

Songster
11 Years
Apr 26, 2008
Meadow Vista
I'm new to hatching. Just had a failed first attempt. But I've learned some things and would like to give it another go. I'd be interested in chicken eggs. Maybe guineas. Not too picky about breeds as I'm just starting out and learning....would like to keep the cost down as I am willing to spend my $$ on gas to pick them up and give them a coddled ride home.
I live near Auburn, CA and would like to keep the driving time to about an hour or so if possible. Please let me hear from you!
smile.png

Last edited:
frow.gif
Would really like to help you out, but I live in Bishop off of hwy 395. I will be going threw Reno the 15th of next month for my granddaughters baby shower. I would be happy to bring some eggs with me if you would want to meet in Reno. Let no know.
jumpy.gif

Reno is not that far from Meadow Vista...(had friends that lived there on a little lake/pond) I've driven it a couple of times myself.

BJ, I appreciate the offer very much but I am working that day and wouldn't be able to make it to Reno. I did make contact today with another BYC member and am picking up some eggs from her tomorrow.
Have fun at the shower and congrats on being a Gma!

Back
Top Bottom