Eggs Wanted In September

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MagsC, Aug 9, 2008.

1. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    I am putting six banty eggs in my incubator the latter part of the week as a first "test" of everything I have been reading and my incubator. I would like to find people who will have various kinds of eggs at the beginning of September when I will incubate eggs again. I would have liked more this week but all the $$$$ has gone out the window for daughters school clothes and supplies! Thats just the way things go.
    Mixed eggs are fine, they dont have to be purebred, though my daughter is hoping to take chickens for 4H this year.

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

In September I would be able to sell you Silver Sebright eggs, and possible some Silkie eggs. You can see my birds at My Website

Here is one ofmy roosters.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  3. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Sundown - do you have any pics of your sebrights. I may be interested in some eggs, but would like to see the parent stock. I looked on your site, but couldn't find them. Thanks.

Jody

4. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    I also will have many different types of eggs in Sept. You can see pics at www.popsonfarm.com Email me if you are interested and we can discuss price.

Thanks, Leah

5. SusanJoM

SusanJoM Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:What color Ameraucanas do you raise?

Susan

6. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    No specific color...."EE". No crosses, though. They all lay green/blue eggs...no pinks or tans.

7. SusanJoM

SusanJoM Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Ah, okay, Easter Eggers then.
    Fine birds but not what I'm looking for.

Thanks.
    Susan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by