Eh, this whole greeting business

Quote:
I've never been much of a greeter. I'm decent at humor, but unfortunately, my type of humor is sarcasm, which has a tendency to offend others.
lol.png
Plus, I'm generally completely oblivious when a new person shows up.
hide.gif

frow.gif

I've heard about you, Q9! You appear to be famous around BYC
lol.png

I usually take note of post count. For example, I know some people who joined this year like me, but have many posts... and people who joined last year and have fifty posts, I count as 'new'.
smile.png

Nix: You were thecphoenix before, weren't you? I think I joined later than you too
lol.png

Quote:
I've never been much of a greeter. I'm decent at humor, but unfortunately, my type of humor is sarcasm, which has a tendency to offend others.
lol.png
Plus, I'm generally completely oblivious when a new person shows up.
hide.gif

frow.gif

lol.png

I usually take note of post count. For example, I know some people who joined this year like me, but have many posts... and people who joined last year and have fifty posts, I count as 'new'.
smile.png

Nix: You were thecphoenix before, weren't you? I think I joined later than you too
lol.png

Try "infamous."
lau.gif
I need only to touch a thread to make it explode into flames.
tongue.png

I think I'll try greeting... sometime. It scares me.
hide.gif

Quote:
frow.gif

lol.png

smile.png

lol.png

Try "infamous."
lau.gif
I need only to touch a thread to make it explode into flames.
tongue.png

I think I'll try greeting... sometime. It scares me.
hide.gif

I think this one is surviving just fine so far
lol.png

Who is in your avatar, by the way? I can't help thinking of you as some old bearded politician now...
gig.gif

I pick ones that don't look like they got many replies. If I greeted every single newbie, I'd have no time in my life for anything else.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom