Embden eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cara, Jan 20, 2009.

1. charlindabob

charlindabob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2009
    central Florida
    Hello, I am looking for "Giant" Embden fertile eggs. I don't know if there is a difference in Embden and Giant Embden (Emden). Somebody please inform me. ..... Bob in Florida

2. laurielynn67

laurielynn67 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Bryant, Ia
    Please post all new ads in a separate thread so they can be viewed more easily. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
  3. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    lauriellynn,
    I would like to be on your list for the Embdens eggs. I noticed in your signature that you have Ancona ducks as well. Would you be interested in selling eggs from them as well? My husband wants that specific breed of duck.

4. charlindabob

charlindabob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2009
    central Florida
    Hello....I posted yesterday if there was a difference in Embden goose sizes (regular & giant, because I don't know) and if anyone has the larger Emden fertile eggs for sale........I received an answer here, but it disappeared, was edited out, or redirected somewhere else. I am real new here and don't know my way around very much and I am now unable to find the reply. I believe I sent them a message, but unsure if it was really sent or not. Somebody please enlighten me as to what happened.

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

That may have been in the other post that was edited out. If you would post your question in a separate thread, I'm sure someone can answer you. When things are posted in a someone's sale thread, they often dont get the attention needed or the question answered.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by