Embden eggs for sale

Hello, I am looking for "Giant" Embden fertile eggs. I don't know if there is a difference in Embden and Giant Embden (Emden). Somebody please inform me. ..... Bob in Florida

Please post all new ads in a separate thread so they can be viewed more easily. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
lauriellynn,
I would like to be on your list for the Embdens eggs. I noticed in your signature that you have Ancona ducks as well. Would you be interested in selling eggs from them as well? My husband wants that specific breed of duck.

Hello....I posted yesterday if there was a difference in Embden goose sizes (regular & giant, because I don't know) and if anyone has the larger Emden fertile eggs for sale........I received an answer here, but it disappeared, was edited out, or redirected somewhere else. I am real new here and don't know my way around very much and I am now unable to find the reply. I believe I sent them a message, but unsure if it was really sent or not. Somebody please enlighten me as to what happened.

That may have been in the other post that was edited out. If you would post your question in a separate thread, I'm sure someone can answer you. When things are posted in a someone's sale thread, they often dont get the attention needed or the question answered.

Back
Top Bottom