~EmberHerd and Green Island Farms~ *Temporary owner*

Quote:
she looks across the fence "so, were are you from?"

" everywhere and anywhere"

"i dont know were i am from fully, i remember being in the forest when a wolf came, and took me in, and i was raise in a wolf pack and then zelda came, and i broke apart form that, i am still on good terms with the pack of course, if not i wouldnt me here" she chuckles

I thought I'd come one to reply to EH3's text- So sorry I haven't replied, my phone died! Anyway, I need to save $3,700 first (Since I'm so stubborn, and won't go anywhere but Ethiopia.), so I'm planning on going next summer. In the short time before that I'll be finishing my bible, finding a good church to go to as well as warehouse, and writing more on my blog. I still have to leave BYC, but I'll be coming on every now and then to check the duck section for help on my ducks bumblefoot.

A little sad people are letting this thread die...

Aaaannnddd my friend and I are creeped out this year. (I should probably only explain it through PM)
Aside from that, I've become more humble with God's word, and accepting him into my heart.
smile.png

Quote:
DL179!
big_smile.png
Its awesome to see you!

Okay, so I have another prayer request. I'm saving up to go to the walk for life next year. ((I still need to talk it over with my parents though.)) I've already got around 100 dollars saved, so I only need around 60$ more. So, if you could just say a few more prayers for me, that would be great.
smile.png

I'll be praying for you as well!
big_smile.png

Quote:
DL179!
big_smile.png
Its awesome to see you!

Okay, so I have another prayer request. I'm saving up to go to the walk for life next year. ((I still need to talk it over with my parents though.)) I've already got around 100 dollars saved, so I only need around 60$ more. So, if you could just say a few more prayers for me, that would be great.
smile.png

big_smile.png

Okie doke, no problem.

Quote:
DL179!
big_smile.png
Its awesome to see you!

smile.png

big_smile.png

Okie doke, no problem.

Thanks.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom