Emergency!!! 4 month old Pullet sick

Awesome!

How is she now?
Sweety is doing really good. She runs around in the yard and eats by herself and gets along with the rest and runs around with everybody. She just has a little bit of bent in her neck and I can barely see it. Thanks for asking! :thumbsup

Sweety is doing really good. She runs around in the yard and eats by herself and gets along with the rest and runs around with everybody. She just has a little bit of bent in her neck and I can barely see it. Thanks for asking! :thumbsup
I’m so glad to hear!
You’re continuing her treatment correct?

How's she doing?
She is doing really well. She is running around with the other chickens and taking dust baths, chasing insects, and just acting normal. It seems like she never had wry neck. She has a sister that looks almost exactly like her and sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the two. Right now, I identify her by her tail feathers. It takes me quite a while looking at her head and neck to even notice it. I'm so happy for her.

I'm going to buy some more vitamin E capsules as they are getting low. Sometimes, I give both of them the protocol just to make sure.

She is doing really well. She is running around with the other chickens and taking dust baths, chasing insects, and just acting normal. It seems like she never had wry neck. She has a sister that looks almost exactly like her and sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the two. Right now, I identify her by her tail feathers. It takes me quite a while looking at her head and neck to even notice it. I'm so happy for her.
I'm going to buy some more vitamin E capsules as they are getting low. Sometimes, I give both of them the protocol just to make sure.
Awesome! I'm so glad!

Back
Top Bottom